Sunday 13 January 2013

snOW dear.

I realise I have already failed my promise by not keeping up to the regularly enough.

Although I am pretty busy at the moment putting loads of things on eBay trying to make a bit of spare cash for my trip to Canada in June.

I also haven't been keeping up with my drawing a day so I will have to catch up with that on Monday, or try and do at least 14 drawings/ sketches.

Unfortunately being from the part of the United Kingdom that I am, we don't get real snow and it rarely settles meaning the forecast of snow basically just means rain. I wish we got proper snow for a change, I really just want to go have a snowball fight the go home for a toastie warm cup of tea and a snuggle. But no I shall have to make do with the crap we call snow, and that's snow joke!

Tonight I am putting bits and bobs on eBay which you can find by searching the user name natalieelizabeth17 on there. Plenty of women's clothes, shoes and accessories. Most starting at 99p

Must dash and get this sorted put anyway.

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment