Saturday 5 January 2013

January.

Well, its nearly the end of the first week in January.
I have already nearly spent all of my wage for this month, I keep forgetting how close it is until I goto Canada with the chap.
Suppose I need to start saving some more money up, I still need to pay for my flights!

However I have bought some lovely new shoes in the Topshop sale, they cost me £7 instead of £20... BARGAIN!
I think I am going to treat myself to a new phone, this means cancelling my contract with orange next week, hopefully I will be able to sort this out when my student loan comes in. o2 seem to have a better deal on the phone that I want, I should probably shop around first though. And find out how much it is to cancel the contract and how long I'll have to go without having a phone!

Only a short post, as I have to get some revision in tonight and tomorrow before my exam on Monday. Fingers crossed that I do OK on it...

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment