Monday 21 January 2013

21.1.13

Well it snowed last night causing my home town to be absolute chaos, but still college didn't close, so we decided to just man it out and go in anyway.

What really bugs me is, when your friends don't text you to ask if you've got the day off, if you want to go out with them. What else is that they said they wouldn't be like the other people that just brushed you off for someone new, more attractive and whatever else friend they are.

Totally giving up on the friend thing now, I'm not even sure you're supposed to have friends at my age and I also really don't know how you're supposed to keep friends anymore.

I feel dull and boring and feel like in some way I'm not good enough to be friends with, everyone I went to school with still keep in touch with one another they all have their friend groups and yet I'm stuck on my own most of the time.

Even though I have a boyfriend, it would also be nice to have some other friends. I've spent too long wishing for that to happen, everyone seems to go off me.

Maybe I should ask these people what's up with me, maybe i am dull and boring. Or maybe people just don't like me.

Whatever it is, it's getting me down and I don't think I want to go through it with a different bunch of people again.

I know nobody wants me or needs me around.

This sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment