Monday 7 January 2013

7th January 2013

Today was my first day back at the gym, I already feel better for going as my mood is on a high at the moment! Although uni work is getting me down a bit as some of it seems very forced and annoying.

Hopefully in the next year and a half I will have a decent job either at home or with a small company whom I enjoy working with, making a nice bit of cash and actually enjoy what I am doing. Instead of being stuck with a shelf stacking job at a super market, that has a rubbish wage and not enough hours. I also want united to hurry up and finish, really really bad.

I hate waiting for the post man, I am waiting for my new hat and a day of the dead corkscrew (sounds silly I know, but I can take it to my home when I move out wahoo).
I hope they both come tomorrow.

I'm now going to go to bed and have myself a good sleep for a change.

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment