Wednesday 23 January 2013

23.1.13

Quite a busy day today, doing my Jelly Belly Banner assignment.

Currently looking for suitable typefaces for it, the going on to doing some thumbnail sketches then so on and so forth, hopefully I will have this one finished by tonight.

Then I have another two assignments to do, but I have till Tuesday 9 am to hand them in so I need to hurry up and try not to make many plans in the next few days, I also need to get up early and get them done.

I have also started one of them shake diets, forgot the name but it is the Asda own brand one and the pre-made shakes are nice, but the ones you mix yourself are odd as hell. Hopefully this will work for me and kick start my diet process/ weight loss. I want to be 9 stone by my 21st in December.

I also received one of two books I ordered today, I hope the other one comes tomorrow or I will not be happy, It was supposed to come today as it has next day delivery on it.... Oh well. I can only hope.
The book I got today was Tattoo Darling by Angelique Houtkamp, some nice source material for tattoos or even drawings. I'll probably get my water colours out soon and have a go at her painting style... God help me.

Right break over, back to work now.

Natalie x

No comments:

Post a Comment